Wednesday 9 June 2010

What's All That Film Doing In Our Fridge?

When my parents get back from Ireland today im pretty sure they will ask that question.
This morning I went to pick up some darkroom developing paper from my old photography tutors, I now have like 13 packets of the stuff. Some of it is out of date and some is nearing its date. They also gave me a shoe box full of Expired Film! 35mm, 120mm, Black & White, Colour, and Infared. The Films consisted of Ilford, Kodak and Fuji products. Some were as expired as 1992 but some where Nov 2009. I cant thank them enough for their kindness.

Heres a few pictures to show what Im talking about...

The Full Lot

Colour Kodak

Colour Fuji

Black And White Ilford

Black And White Kodak

What I managed to fit into the fridge

Looks Like theres going to be a fair amount of film photography going to be posted on this blog in the future.

2 comments:

  1. haaa love your fridge an insane amount right now. you know you wanna share some of that film with me, chumper :)

    ReplyDelete