Tuesday 1 June 2010

Dear Diary... I am so alone

(The title is a Beetlejuice quote... im not just some massive emo kid)

Its June 1st, the months have flown by and I've lost track of time. This year has been an interesting one, in mid-December 2009 Laura and I got together, every weekend we see each other for a couple of days. So far we've been exploring, we've watched films and we've been generally lazy, I love spending time with Laura she is so great.

This week I went to the Christening of my cousins daughter, the service was at Queensbury church near Bradford. I used to live in Queensbury and have great memories of the place before I moved. It was nice to see family that I dont see so much and to visit old haunts. I took a walk down my old street and went up to the scrubland near the local rubbish tip. I took my Nikon D60 and also my Minolta X-700, so theres 35mm and digital pictures from that day. I havent had chance to look at them just yet and I need to shoot some more film before I get that developed.

I miss Laura so much today, Last night I had a strange dream about being a cardboard transformer and morphing into a really cool car. The night before that I had a nightmare about being chased around london at night, were I took shelter in an old hotel, here my tooth rotted and fell on the floor and the owner of the hotel was a vampire! I dont know what lead to these dreams but they were pretty weird.

Yesterday I went on a very long walk with my family and enjoyed some sunshine and the countryside, while I talked about rape murder and other grusome film scenes with my cousin Jake. We also talked at great length about synthesizers and drum machines and other musical junk, I think when I get home I might make a tape for the car, it will have some film soundtrack extracts on it most probabily.

This weekend Laura is coming over, I can hardly wait.Although we havent descided what to do yet, we might go to the woods, maybe see a film and most likely take some pictures. Laura is continuing to read me Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman, this is awsome as I struggle to consentrate and keep my place when reading.

I'll probabily post some pictures up here soon.

1 comment: