Friday 25 June 2010

This Made My Week

Since I got all that darkroom paper I have been looking to find an enlarger and other darkroom equipment. The lovely people who gave me the paper, asked around and someone told them he had an Enlarger and lots more stuff too.

I rang him on Tuesday and organised to see it on Wednesday, He had the original packaging for the Enlarger and the Enlarger Head aswell as a box full of various usful bits of kit. He named a price and I went on my way to think it over. As my parents house is already full of my junk and I am still living at home, I needed to find somewhere to build my darkroom. So while at work on Wednesday I saw my Grandad and asked him about using his basement, he said yes!

On Thursday I rang him again and asked to arange the pick up of the equipment, he agreed to a time and I went to pick it up. Im so happy, all I need now is developing Chemicals and then I can get started! Oh yeh I also need to transport the stuff to my grandads too.

So heres what I got:

  • Vivitar VI Enlarger Unit with Stand and B&W Head Unit 2.8 Lens included
  • Vivitar Colour Enlargement Head Unit
  • Vivitar Wallmount Bracket
  • Patterson 35mm Developing Tank
  • Patterson 35mm Twin Developing Tank
  • Patterson Safelight
  • Patterson Squeegy (unused in packaging)
  • Patterson Thermomitor
  • Changing Bag
  • 3 Print Trays
  • Ilford Mulitgrade Filters (2 Packs in assorted Sizes)
  • Measuring Cylinder
  • Various Bits & Bobs to do with the Enlarger
  • All Original Documents for all equipment listed above.
  • Original boxs for all Vivitar Equipment listed above.
  • A Number of Large Developing Papers
  • Assorted Photography Books including the hilarious "Techniques of Photographing Girls" and a rather rude looking book about "Glamour Photography" ha ha ha




2 comments:

  1. You're such a nerdy nerdy weirdo.
    p.s can I have that book? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. no its mine lol, i'll bring it on saturday though =P hee hee

    ReplyDelete