Monday 2 August 2010

Edge Cut Fun

So this morning after watching a John Pertwee era Dr Who Serial I made some coffee and harassed Laura to get up . Laura had brought over her Polaroid camera and it was loaded with a pack of "Edge Cut" (one of the 3 packs I bought from The Impossible Project a months ago, packs were like £8 each so I snapped up as many as I could) We descided to take some pictures indoors first as it was raining heavily outide. then we went to an abandoned caravan nearby to take pictures there. The caravan is no place for a girl, its probabily the most disgusting place ive ever been in. Anyway we trod carefully avoiding the bird poo and the broken glass and shot lots of pictures. I took my Minolta X-700 and Holga CFN with me aswell as the Polaroid P-Cam.


London pictures need to be developed and also my black and white 120 roll which should be developed by me by the end of the month. Come on Darkroom =P

No comments:

Post a Comment