Tuesday 4 May 2010

Mayday! Mayday!

This weekend was great what a way to bring in a new month. I spent 3 days in manchester with Laura.

Saturday - I caught the train from Clitheroe and practiced some Ukulele and then listened to some Deerhoof. Arriving at Laura's around 10.30am I dropped my bags and just relaxed for a while with Laura. We then headed into town and met up with people for the Manchester Flickr meet, we spent a while chatting and we walked around a little before getting lunch then visiting the gallery and taking some pictures. When people went their different ways Laura and I went to a cafe for a coffee then headed to the cinema to see Iron Man 2. Laura fell asleep!!! After the film we went home, both quite tired after a long day.

Sunday - We got up and checked the weather, then ended up going back to bed. Eventually we got up and watched some films and had a nice lazy day. later we desided to have ourselves a candle lit dinner. We made pasta and had a lovely evening. Laura and I ordered Ice Cream from Domino's then watched The Lost Boys!

Monday - After a lazy day on Sunday we got up and dressed up for a photoshoot, the weather was against us and so we sheltered under a bridge where we took some portraits. After a while we went home and just relaxed before we headed to town and I caught the train home.


Laura taking a break from shooting portraits of me 3rd May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment